We started on the ‘encouraged’ feminisation road only some 3 years ago. For most of the journey we have gradually increased the time that Lady A’s girlie husband was feminised and gradually increased the level of feminisation.For example although now always in knickers with pink toe nails, girlie husband would always have times being a man such as when going out of the house. So we had a distinction between girlie husband and socially acceptable husband.
We do have to maintain appearances with family, friends and neighbours and we need to continue this. However Lady A really wants her girlie husband to be a girl all the time. She has put in place new rules, such as pink nail varnish on his toes at all times, and now she is ready for the next phase of his feminisation. This will start from tomorrow morning and these are the new things he must do (in addition to the exisiting rules of course).
1. From tomorrow her husband will no longer be referred to as her husband. He will be her wife. You will see this from now in the blog and he will be called Lady A’s wife or the girl.
2. He will never again be referrred to as a ‘he’ ever. ‘She’ and ‘her’ only. She is now a girl.
3. She (Lady A’s wife) will grow her hair longer. This will make her more female in appearence. However, it’s a bit thin on top due to some inconvenient male hormones remaining and her age so she will buy a wig and wear this at home. She will also at times wear a hair band or a pony tail when working or cooking.
4. Lady A’s wife will grow her nails longer and wear nail varnish at all times. Clear outside the home and pink or red around the house.
5. The girl will now buy some short housemaid’s dresses with a small apron when cleaning and cooking at home.
6. The girl will dispose of all her male socks and wear only feminine tights or stockings. Even when going out in male clothes for appearences sake, the girl will wear tights or stockings under her trousers.
7. The girl will wear female perfume everyday.
8. The girl will wear skirts when driving at all times. She can slip into trousers over the top when leaving the car for appearences sake.
9. The girl will dispose of her wardrobe of shirts used for appearences sake outside the house. She will buy replacement blouses to wear instead.
10. The girl will get her ears pierced. She won’t have to always wear earrings outside the house (for appearences sake) but Lady A wants her to have her ears pierced like most girls.
11. The girl will wear a bra at all times unless it’s really a difficult situation.
12. The girl will dispose of her wardrobe of male pullovers, jumpers and cardigans. Female ones will be bought to replace them.
13. The girl will wear make up every day. Light foundation and eye make up for outside and full make up at home.
We are also looking onto where we can find flat female footwear in UK size 9 for wearing outside the house. Obviously high heels are always worn at all times indoors.
Lady A wants her girl to only wear female clothes so once the new clothes have been bought her girl will only have male trousers to wear outside the home. Lady A is looking at larger size (in leg length) female trousers on line to see if there is anything suitable. Once successful her girl will only have female clothes.