I’ve had a few requests from readers to explain what it is that I and other women get from feminisation, submission and humiliation of men, in particular our partners. Phew! That question probably needs a thesis written about it. I’m not going to write a thesis but I will try to explain my personal feelings about what I really love.
Firstly though I need to say that every woman and every couple who practice this lifestyle are different. All are good if consensual and benefit the participants personal desires. Some prefer to have a BDSM relationship or a relationship where the man is most definitely still a male but kept under the woman’s control, for example through the wearing of a cock cage and other methods of control. Hannah Jay, a dominant wife, has a view and writes a great blog about her own views and also kindly referred back to my blog. Have a look here for her own opinions.
I love feminisation
However I will write about my own feelings about what I want and how we live as a couple.
- Feminisation – I have to say that my main interest is in enforced feminisation, as any reader of my blog will know. Intellectually, I really don’t understand why society has decided that males wear short plain hairstyles, trousers and shirts covering their whole bodies yet women are expected to have ‘pretty’ hairstyles’, skirts showing their legs and other clothing to accentuate their body shapes. These feminine clothes put the female in a submissive position with regard to men due to the exposure of their bodies and the feminine nature of the clothing. I use the term feminine here as a description of the clothing rather than as clothes for women. I see no logical reason at all why men shouldn’t wear the same feminine clothing as some women. I see no reason why we shouldn’t have a fully matriarchal society.
- Power – As a naturally independent, dominant and assertive lady, I like to be the lead. In fact I thrive on the power I feel from feminising and humiliating Alice and seeing her enjoy it too, because she does. I know that my dominant side was one of the initial attractions between us and I detected a gentle side to him even though he was and is a successful professional in the business world. Discipline is an important element of maintaining power and again a huge excitement for me to have that power. However I’m excited to see men in feminine clothing and being submissive. I would go so far to say that the power of feminising a man is sexually exciting and like a drug high. Our relationship has evolved over the past 3 or 4 years from a very conformist husband / wife relationship to one where I am the lead and my husband is now a girl in appearance and manner at home.
- A female friend – I don’t want a real woman as a partner, but I do want my husband to look and act just like a woman and for us to have shared female interests in clothing, perfume, make-up and so on. But I do want him with a fully functioning penis. I want to know that physically beneath the make-up and clothing there is a man, well hidden. I prefer that there are little physical signs that there is a man hidden there. When we make love I like to think that we’re sharing the penis between us. My real wish is that he (Alice) lives permanently as if he were a woman and for this reason I only think of her and refer to her in the feminine form and generally as ‘girl’ and as Alice of course.
- Humiliation – More than just feminine clothing, I prefer to dress Alice in much more feminine clothing than me. I wear dresses to the knee or trousers. Alice generally has to wear mini skirts or dresses, often white, pink or yellow and never ever trousers in the home. I’ve recently ‘encouraged’ her to wear schoolgirl clothing as I like her as a girlie girl rather than a woman since women are the lead. I love her body to be exposed and to be a sexual object for my eyes. It’s very important for me to denigrate her penis which is a clitty and her genital area a pussy. The penis can be a strong indication of maleness and therefore I just adore feminising it and telling Alice just how insignificant it is.
- Submission – I particularly enjoy Alice’s clitty on display. This is about submission just as as you often see animals open their legs to submit. By having to pin up her skirts she is completely vulnerable and I have the power. My dearest wish is to show her off to my friends like this but I haven’t yet found a way to bring this up with them although showing her in a skirt to the nail lady was a fantastic feeling. Curtsying is an important element to demonstrate her submission to the matriarch of the family.
- Pampering – Any powerful woman likes to be pampered. Alice does my hair, my nails at times, massages my legs and feet, applies mositurisor and generally runs the house. We do often cook together but Alice will always serve me and clear the table up afterwards including the obligatory curtsy of course.
Alice obviously enjoys the feminisation but has always viewed it as a game rather than a lifestyle for her. I have had to push it increasingly and methodically and sometimes she has been reluctant. I have to stay on top of things and inspect her pussy, legs and body for hair as she can be lazy. When we have been out and Alice has worn trousers I still sometimes have to tell her to change into her skirt on our return home. Again I enjoy the control over her clothing.
Finally I have to state that in all other respects our marriage is normal. We don’t spend all our time talking about feminisation as we do normal things in and outside the home such as listening to music, watching TV, reading, decorating, cinema, meals out and so on. Alice still enjoys many things that men like such as football and sports in general. The only difference is that Alice does all this at home as a woman and outside with knickers, bra and stockings under her clothes and perfume on her face and body. I no longer refer to her as a man or her old name just as a girl or Alice, even outside. If with family or friends I avoid her name of course and use darling or dear, but otherwise I call her Alice or girl.
If you’d have told me two years ago that we’d be where we are today regarding Alice’s feminisation and my control I would have laughed but here we are and I’m very happy and so is Alice. The next stages though are more complex.
- Weight reduction – The easiest is to reduce Alice’s weight and I really need to focus on this as the next step I’ve been lax but I can’t see a big challenge from Alice here just a few moans about not having chips or chocolate.
- I need to get Alice to continue to wear increasingly feminine clothes outside the house, which eventually will lead to skirts and dresses. This is a tough one and Alice is really not keen on wearing skirts outside. I need to return to some trips to more secluded places. Really it’s about Alice becoming used to something and it becoming the norm for her.
- Pierced ears – I haven’t forgotten and I will revisit this again in the near future.
- Longer hair – unfortunately Alice is thinning slightly on top but I’ve stopped her from having her hair cut anyway. Although not suitable at home where a wig will always be best, outside the house it has started to soften her face. It allows me to style her hair for her and I’ve started to curl it up a little at the ends with the dryer and a round brush. In a couple of weeks I’ll be able to put it her first little pony tail or side knots and maybe use straighteners. I wish I’d though of this a long time ago.
- Permanently remove body hair. Again Alice has balked at the idea but she has to shave her body anyway every other day so I think I will get my own way on this one. I have an electrolysis machine so we can do it ourselves.
- Boobs – I would like Alice to eventually have real boobs. This is a big big step. I have raised it with Alice who is obviously not keen but I think small implants will add a lot to her look. I have this one as longer term but it’s on my list.